8 large eggs
2 cups chopped fresh spinach
1 cup diced potatoes, steamed
1 bunch scallions, diced
½ cup chopped parsley
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tbs. olive oil
1 tsp. salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Steam potatoes until tender. Set aside.
3) Beat eggs until frothy. Add salt and pepper.
4) In a large oven-proof sauté pan, sauté scallions and spinach in olive oil until soft.
5) Add potatoes and stir to combine.
6) Add eggs to pan. Cook at medium heat until barely set. About seven minutes.
7) Sprinkle cheese on top of frittata. Transfer pan to oven. Bake for a minute or two, until top of frittata is nicely browned. Serve.